Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
And this is what happened today at work on my actu...
35...fuck I'm old
My bug problem
How I can never have a serious picture with Drago....
Madrid
Not even sure how to title this....
There is no Easter bunny
Baby Leon
Amsterdam
Starry starry bath

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

August back home

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I was trying to capture a good photo with my dad but we had to take 200 shots because he kept on giggling or looking like an inmate...


And, Zac and I had the perfect girlie day out, lunch, talk about life, men, make up, massage, depilation and search for shoes...weather was great and I felt sick I was leaving the next day...

Ivanka, Rene and Brankica...

This is my 20year old stunning sister, who is not only beautiful but a straight A student, studying electrotechnics at one of the hardest universities in Zagreb. She is also really cool.

Zac and Mark, who is now blonde....

Karla pillaging Mark's territory


Vlax, Karlito and me...it was impossible to capture a good photo with the little gremlin in the middle...
They mostly came out like this


Ana and I...
photo with the oiled D&G model in the background...

This is part of Drago's collection from when he was in London...I thought these were amazing and almost look normal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. Can you move it now, or just scribble over it.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtesy of ancient Amazonian head shrinking recipe... and bloodshot eyes as a bonus.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home