Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
My bug problem
How I can never have a serious picture with Drago....
Madrid
Not even sure how to title this....
There is no Easter bunny
Baby Leon
Amsterdam
Starry starry bath
Croatia, Christmas - New Year 2006/2007
Ray joins our household

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

35...fuck I'm old

Saturday, August 11, 2007
Had an amazing time tonight, thanks to all my great people, but I must say that I have noticed that I am starting to resemble a chubby hamster and I am not amused. My hairdresser, Nick, promised that he can make me look like Katie Holmes with new haircut but I am starting to think he lied....






I baked these myself simply because I like nothing more in this world but to bake...


This is me unwrapping B's present, which, it has to be said, outshone every other one and almost brought me to tears...this happens every year. I think she has made that her purpose in life now.








B knited me a penguin I immediately named Ophelia. She has two outfits, a winter one (scarf and mittens) ...


And summer/spring one, funky scarf, a necklace and signature handbag.

S bought me a really cool mobile phone charm. When the phone rings, penguin starts to dance like mad and disco lights flash...modelled by Ophelia.


Anita's present was really beautifully wrapped as was Hugo's. I envy people's wrapping skills.









I also had a cute penguin boyfriend for Ophelia called Percival from Ian and H, so for now I think I am maxed out on penguins.
Ophelia will soon be having her own my space page...watch this space.

4 Comments:

Blogger brandarling said...

i'm confused: is it ofelia like pan's labyrinth, or ophelia like hamlet? please inform.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

I get your point. I would like to think it is still the one from pan's labyrinth but that spelling makes me think of a disease. Still, both led somewhat tragic lives...I think I am sticking with Ophelia spelling...oh I don't know...it is not like me to be indecisive...I feel as if I'm gonna explode :(

2:05 PM  
Blogger brandarling said...

wow - i didn't mean to distress you over a simple penguin name. the phunny thing is that ofelia is fonetic but ophelia looks so much better :)

(s adds that this comment is really going to phreak you out.)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

yes I felt that too, and since she is about to have her own page, I wanted to make her as sophisticated as possible, or should that be sofistikated...
is this our s or s s you were refering to?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home