Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Croatia, Christmas - New Year 2006/2007
Ray joins our household
Girlie weekend
Thanksgiving at Darcy's
Karla
Our usual boring book club sipces it up by wine ta...
I am currently loving....
I guess it saves on condoms...
Every girl's must have this season
Croatia, August 2006

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Starry starry bath

Saturday, January 20, 2007
Drago and Martina gave me these amazing things from Lush that explode and fizz and make bath amazing.
This one, that I used this morning was my favourite.


It made the bath look like a dark sky


filled with tiny stars


I wanna do this sort of thing with a guy soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home