Croatia, Christmas - New Year 2006/2007
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
My favourite hat

Ana laughed when she caught up with me shopping and saw I had this in my shopping basket. I know that I look like a cunning Nivea lobbyist but what can I say...I'm loyal, when I fall in love I see nothing else. In my defence, all of these one cannot buy in UK.

KARLITO
Karla jumping like a lunatic at bedtime...

Karla shopping in her car...

Karlito and I...



Dado, Karla and I

AFRERNOON AT WINKLERS'S
Baby Mark

Boys baking...Jan and Sven making a cake while girls chat


Mark, me, Zac and Karlito


MY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY
Daddy and I

Kiki started molesting our dad because he was being a pain in the ass, and my stepmum joined too...


My dad has the best gadgets

Kiki loves his sis

EVENING OF SALSA
Don't mess with us. We are both Leos.

Ana, Alan and I


FINALLY A PICTURE OD DRAGO I'M NOT ASHAMED OF
Drago's Martina no.1 and no.2

I pleaded with Drago to behave as I never have a photo decent enough to show people, but I could not quite believe he would look normal...

And this is how it usually happens

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY AT WINKLERS'S
We had the greatest time at the New Year's party. More or less, many of us know each other from school. I found out Kruno, although a generation below me at school, lives near my first boyfriend, the one I stalked. I found out he is married and has kids, and when I asked how many kids Kruno goes; "To know that would be to remember tiny details..." Can't beat a woman for hot gossip, can you?
Zac and Mark

Sven, Mark, me and Karla

Kruno and Mark, Goga, Erika and Karla

Meanwhile in the basement...


Pillow fight. Kruno made kids unite against me, but Karla was my secret agent that supplied me with pillows.

Jan and Zac

Karla would not let Erika alone all night


Zeljka and Vlax singing karaoke



Audience...

Karla, Erika, Zeljka and Laura

New Year

We had the greatest fireworks...Jan was responsible.



Ana laughed when she caught up with me shopping and saw I had this in my shopping basket. I know that I look like a cunning Nivea lobbyist but what can I say...I'm loyal, when I fall in love I see nothing else. In my defence, all of these one cannot buy in UK.

KARLITO
Karla jumping like a lunatic at bedtime...

Karla shopping in her car...

Karlito and I...



Dado, Karla and I

AFRERNOON AT WINKLERS'S
Baby Mark

Boys baking...Jan and Sven making a cake while girls chat


Mark, me, Zac and Karlito


MY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY
Daddy and I

Kiki started molesting our dad because he was being a pain in the ass, and my stepmum joined too...


My dad has the best gadgets

Kiki loves his sis

EVENING OF SALSA
Don't mess with us. We are both Leos.

Ana, Alan and I


FINALLY A PICTURE OD DRAGO I'M NOT ASHAMED OF
Drago's Martina no.1 and no.2

I pleaded with Drago to behave as I never have a photo decent enough to show people, but I could not quite believe he would look normal...

And this is how it usually happens

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY AT WINKLERS'S
We had the greatest time at the New Year's party. More or less, many of us know each other from school. I found out Kruno, although a generation below me at school, lives near my first boyfriend, the one I stalked. I found out he is married and has kids, and when I asked how many kids Kruno goes; "To know that would be to remember tiny details..." Can't beat a woman for hot gossip, can you?
Zac and Mark

Sven, Mark, me and Karla

Kruno and Mark, Goga, Erika and Karla

Meanwhile in the basement...


Pillow fight. Kruno made kids unite against me, but Karla was my secret agent that supplied me with pillows.

Jan and Zac

Karla would not let Erika alone all night


Zeljka and Vlax singing karaoke



Audience...

Karla, Erika, Zeljka and Laura

New Year

We had the greatest fireworks...Jan was responsible.



















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home