Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Life aquatic
Early birthday thing
The penguins have finally had enough....
Finally, a close up of my new glasses
Darcys' post wedding boat float
Oli's birthday
Why I never became a nurse....
My fetish....
Trivia corner
Obviously a science thing

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Mr.Right

Monday, August 14, 2006

This was my birthdday present from S, even though I have speciffically instructed him that I would welcome a killer whale (not a dolphin), hammerhead shark or a seal (not a walrus)as an addition to my family. It is one of those things that don't cost a lot but you just cannot buy it for yourself because it is deemed silly. Instead I got Mr.Right. Granted, I am in need of him more than in need of a hammerhead shark. He comes trained with sweet nothings and is totally in tune with his feminine side. My favourite quote by him is: "May I take you shoe shopping?" Also, it comes with few empty quotes. I have decided that he, after getting to know me a little, should also say: "Let me buy you another Orla Kiely bag." and "I know it will probably be too much but how about sex for the sixth time this evening?" That'll do for now.
I can see me getting frustrated by him at some point though....

B made these amazing cakes, I took photos, albeit on my phone, so will upload soon, they were amazing. If Napolen Dynamite was right and chicks like guys with skills, maybe it is like that the other way around too, and I better get baking and knitting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home