Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Early birthday thing
The penguins have finally had enough....
Finally, a close up of my new glasses
Darcys' post wedding boat float
Oli's birthday
Why I never became a nurse....
My fetish....
Trivia corner
Obviously a science thing
Pictures of my Cairo trip

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Life aquatic

Monday, August 14, 2006


I think Sammy is running out of ideas as to how to assemble my animals. Shark has never dared to go that deep before....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sammy never touched your bloody animals!

4:33 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

And I guess Sammy never posted this anon either have you Sammy?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home