Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
The penguins have finally had enough....
Finally, a close up of my new glasses
Darcys' post wedding boat float
Oli's birthday
Why I never became a nurse....
My fetish....
Trivia corner
Obviously a science thing
Pictures of my Cairo trip
Sammy waz here

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Early birthday thing

Friday, August 04, 2006
I have had the most amazing night. Although my birthday is technically not until next Sunday, it was pushed forward because Karolina is going away for almost 3 weeks and then I am.
I really realised tonight that I have amazing friends that are unique, caring and really cool, special people that I am really grateful for.
I did hold a little, crap speech, but I really loved tonight, thanks for all my great presents, xxx

Oli and I, me still wearing the necklace I made...

Me with Hugo's present. It all started when I asked him if he's seen Ghost world, and he responded with you mean have I read Ghost world...

B and D Darcy

Already wearing my new present

Oli, Karolina and Anita



Hugo and I


And these are the ones that would come out in Mail on Sunday if we were famous...

You can't see very well, but I am brandishing a knife in this one.




B made me this amazing jewlery set, necklace, bracelet, earrings and two rings, all made out of these amazing buttons and really funky thread. I can't imagine how much work has gone into this. Periodically, I will see her knit cute baby jumpers for other people, make cushions and cup cakes etc and I will think how wonderfully talented she is, but tonight, I was really suprised afresh. Great and really unique present. And Essex boys chatted me up on the tube home, so there is definately an X factor there.

At first I couldn't think of a way to use stretch butterflies...they go nicely on any wall.


And Oli's taking me water rafting. I think after Orla Kiely, it has become appropriate to go higher and higher with what he can do for me. I am still keen to see Kooks, which have sold out from under my nose yet again, and Oli knows what to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger brandarling said...

glad you like the sparkly jewels! i had fun making them for you.

happy pre-birthday!
xo, b

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home