Obviously a science thing
Friday, June 09, 2006
Sammy got this website that you upload your photo to and it tells whom you resemble, out of famous people.
So naturally, one wants to first upload one of the good photos. No match. OK, perhaps the blue glasses to blame, highly distinctive. I chose another picture, the one men always comment on how nice it looks and my analysis comes as something like 58% Larry King, 67% Robert Downey Junior, several minging women and 65% Lisa Kudrow (WTF, she is blonde and without glasses).
I feverishly try few photos without much success till I upload the one that Sammy took last year when we dressed up for a fancy dress party.

I was going for a Catwoman look but I did not want to spend more than a fiver on a costume (ears 2.50, collar 2.00)
Sammy told me that I look like a Russian hooker in Gap clothes.
So I try that as a last resort. And I come out as 70% Raichel Weiss and some other stunners.
And Sammy comes out as 50 something % Audrey Tatou. It's a cruel world.
So naturally, one wants to first upload one of the good photos. No match. OK, perhaps the blue glasses to blame, highly distinctive. I chose another picture, the one men always comment on how nice it looks and my analysis comes as something like 58% Larry King, 67% Robert Downey Junior, several minging women and 65% Lisa Kudrow (WTF, she is blonde and without glasses).
I feverishly try few photos without much success till I upload the one that Sammy took last year when we dressed up for a fancy dress party.

I was going for a Catwoman look but I did not want to spend more than a fiver on a costume (ears 2.50, collar 2.00)
Sammy told me that I look like a Russian hooker in Gap clothes.
So I try that as a last resort. And I come out as 70% Raichel Weiss and some other stunners.
And Sammy comes out as 50 something % Audrey Tatou. It's a cruel world.

















1 Comments:
When I removed the hat, it was Grace Kelly all the way
Post a Comment
<< Home