Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
All I seem to be doing is announcing weddings....
Miss Bennett and Mr Darcy tie the knot...
Easter
Loop Friday...
Unforgivable fashion faux pas...
The mighty duck
Warning
Batman's and Catgirl's excellent adventure
Iridescent bits of latest break
Karla and the magic duffle coat

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Scheveningen/Den Haag

Saturday, May 06, 2006
Not a lot of sightseeing went on due to rain and the fact we discovered an amazing sea world. First time in my life I was not hurried out of the place, due to the fact I was with a keen diver and we stayed for over 3 hours...


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home