Amsterdam
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I love the fact that I have such interesting friends.
I spent the most amazing weekend in Den Haag and Amsterdam with Luis, who is one of the top astronomers/researchers in the world, as well as being a confident diver and keen photographer.
Last time I came, the weather was awful but I was lucky this time and we had a great time.
How to capture a perfect photo...





THE ARTS...










My two greatest passions are shiny objects and sweets and Amsterdam has both at every corner so I was in paradise...



Luis followed me with his huge camera all day, taking zillion of photos and I was a little upset at this point because some girl was laughing at us :(

TOWN


I love this photo, next to the blue creature but Luis hated it because it was over or under exposed or something

And he prefered this one, which was the only one that came out perfect by his opinion out of highly engrossing selection 'Martina in motion...'

Imaginative drink holder...



Dutch love their bikes...

I was just about to go give the Neptune some money to sit on his lap and have a photo, when his friend, Julius Cesar got into squabble with some teenagers and he leapt to his rescue, after which the police turned up.


Click on the photo to enlarge and se what the parent and the child are saying...



This was a very pretty installation at the airport
I spent the most amazing weekend in Den Haag and Amsterdam with Luis, who is one of the top astronomers/researchers in the world, as well as being a confident diver and keen photographer.
Last time I came, the weather was awful but I was lucky this time and we had a great time.
How to capture a perfect photo...





THE ARTS...










My two greatest passions are shiny objects and sweets and Amsterdam has both at every corner so I was in paradise...



Luis followed me with his huge camera all day, taking zillion of photos and I was a little upset at this point because some girl was laughing at us :(

TOWN


I love this photo, next to the blue creature but Luis hated it because it was over or under exposed or something

And he prefered this one, which was the only one that came out perfect by his opinion out of highly engrossing selection 'Martina in motion...'

Imaginative drink holder...



Dutch love their bikes...

I was just about to go give the Neptune some money to sit on his lap and have a photo, when his friend, Julius Cesar got into squabble with some teenagers and he leapt to his rescue, after which the police turned up.


Click on the photo to enlarge and se what the parent and the child are saying...



This was a very pretty installation at the airport

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home