And this is what happened today at work on my actual birthday...
Monday, August 13, 2007
H stayed home from work today and we had fun the whole day. Firts of all, I made a signature cake....yes a signature cake and these were the steps (ignore the watermelon, it just wanted to be in the photo...)



Special handmade decorations were added for that unique touch...

We decided on 5 candles because 35 divided by 5 is 7...Kian worked that out and I am still unsure what it means...



This started because I said to Kian: "Let's have a nice photo, you and I only..." It proved a struggle.




And then it happened but what is not seen in this photo, is Kian ruthlessly pushing his brother under the table to be in the picture with me alone...

Meanwhile, under the table....

And this is Kian, whose birthday is on Thursday, so we are repeating the ritual...crushing a dinosaur...he really wanted me to take this photo to show the world he is a very gentle boy.



Special handmade decorations were added for that unique touch...

We decided on 5 candles because 35 divided by 5 is 7...Kian worked that out and I am still unsure what it means...



This started because I said to Kian: "Let's have a nice photo, you and I only..." It proved a struggle.




And then it happened but what is not seen in this photo, is Kian ruthlessly pushing his brother under the table to be in the picture with me alone...

Meanwhile, under the table....

And this is Kian, whose birthday is on Thursday, so we are repeating the ritual...crushing a dinosaur...he really wanted me to take this photo to show the world he is a very gentle boy.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home