Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Ben's 31st birthday trip to English riviera (aka S...
Update on operatiopn frog - Wimmy is the first to ...
My latest project - Operation frog!
Southbank get together
Don't expect me to wear a dress...invite you to a ...
Croatia 2009
Creating the best guitar pedal ever...
art fair day pic
I was into penguins before they were popular - my ...
Suki was here

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Spain - May 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Leon is almost one now and a real monkey with a penchant for glasses







Couple of days the weather was pretty cold and crap for swimming, making Ben and I do what we do best...languish on the sofa with our laptops....but I took some cool photos





I was trying to have a perfect photo with Leon but it was impossible as I was wearing glasses at the time








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home