Suki was here
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Everyone heard about Suki by now. My employers' cat who is more like a small child than a cat. She has thirst for adventure and penchant for craziness of all kind. Anyhow...these are finally photos of Suki....

Suki does laundry...

I have never seen a cat who can sleep peacefully while a heavy child sits on it...
Suki does bedding...
Quite often I will put Clara down for a nap and find this when I go to wake her up. Note Suki's skill in getting herself under the blanket...




So we had Suki for a week while my employers were away and it was great fun.
Suki wrapped in blanket...

Looking guilty - watching discovery channel documentary on cat breeding...



Suki does laundry...
I have never seen a cat who can sleep peacefully while a heavy child sits on it...
Suki does bedding...
Quite often I will put Clara down for a nap and find this when I go to wake her up. Note Suki's skill in getting herself under the blanket...



So we had Suki for a week while my employers were away and it was great fun.
Suki wrapped in blanket...

Looking guilty - watching discovery channel documentary on cat breeding...


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home