Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Spain
Bigfoot
Ben and Jerry's
Oxford weekend
Badger and monkey
Soho
White Mischief party
Sarah's party
I love technology, but not as much as thee...but I...
Giraffe moment...

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Cook it like Jamie.....

Friday, November 28, 2008
Many of you know by now that I hate anything to do with kitchen but here I am trying Jamie Oliver's recipe for pizza base. Jamie advocates putting fluor on the surface (e.coli here we come I guess) and making a small well into which one should pour 650ml water. Then you blend flour with water slowly into paste, i.e dough. This advice is stupid and should be avoided if one does not want to flood one's kitchen. What is wrong with a bowl. We flooded the kitchen :(


It is starting to look like pizza. Much later it was obvious that Jamie was right when he said it makes 6 pizzas. Our pizzas were so filling we almost died...


Mission accomplished. I made pizza dough. Nuclear wepons next....stay tuned....

3 Comments:

Blogger brandarling said...

i wouldn't trust the celebrity chefs when the internet has all the information you'll ever need:

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-pizza-dough-2

better luck next time!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can freeze the dough, me thinks

11:00 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

I googled the pizza dough and Jamie popped up and it seemed the only one that doesn't use milk. And yes it is freezable, how very versatile.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home