Martina
Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry
Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry
Previous Posts
White Mischief party
Sarah's party
I love technology, but not as much as thee...but I...
Giraffe moment...
April view
I am sure this is a sign of getting older....
Memory lane
My roomie is gone :(
at home...
When Zeljka was in London
Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010
My Pictures
Soho
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Nicolle and Matt
Steve and Matt...actually, everything started rather tame...
Matt with flower in his hair...
Matt with my ring and 'his' pearl bracelet
Matt with my lipgloss and Nicolle's signature lipstick tattoo...
I love this photo...I think the caption should read: Bisexuality - the irony of choice
And then we had fun when Nicolle tried to remove the make up with too much Nivea...
posted by Martina Dove at
2:57 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home