Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Suki was here
Spain
Cook it like Jamie.....
Spain
Bigfoot
Ben and Jerry's
Oxford weekend
Badger and monkey
Soho
White Mischief party

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

I was into penguins before they were popular - my facebook addiction

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Fluff friends is the best application ever. I have a penguin named Chick who loves to act and create wonderful art, which is mostly misunderstood in the fluff world of snowflakes and pretty flowers but it amuses me. I should be writing my dissertation but I am without motivation so I felt I should share my artistic merit with the world. The pictures are not just artistic but carry hidden messages of whimsical nature. Enjoy.
One thing to add; there are limited items with which one can express oneself, making this art slightly more difficult.


Henry VIII trying to be reasonable with his second wife...




High fidelity




Laika has a bone to pick with Russian space station after radio control malfunctions...





Suddenly it was clear to Chick that GMO radishes were a bad idea....




Mrs Doyle cannot resist overfeeding Dougal...




Jackie Kennedy Onassis found that marrying Greek shipping magnate could be quite fun actually.


Chick Attenborough - Highlights of the most secretive creature ever




Trip to Loch Ness turns sinister for Chick and Archibald




Penguin wars



Polar express




Chick soon realised that there is no money to be made with fruits and vegetables



Little penguin



' If something looks too good to be true - it usually is' - Hansel and Gretel's personal wisdom



Frida Kahlo's self portrait.



Chick didn't care much for sushi so he dreamt a whole different kind of restaurant



Stranded in space, Chick couldn't think of anything else to do but to introduce the happy hour



Puss in boots reasons with the farmer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home