Don't expect me to wear a dress...invite you to a wedding or set a date for that matter......
Thursday, April 02, 2009
This fact has been a bit of an event for everyone around us, I even got champagne and I don't even drink :( Anyhow...there was no grand proposal, Ben just decided to buy me an expensive custom made ring and not to make any more fuss about it and I was declared engaged in the words of Papa Lazarou: " You're my wife now!" and that was that. Anyhow, there is no date and questions about setting the date are making us a bit ill...yes I know I will be 37 this year and should get a move on with procreation etc... but we will take our chances with nature and take our time. Adopting a kitten has also been discussed...also if anyone has a child they don't need....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home