Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Creating the best guitar pedal ever...
art fair day pic
I was into penguins before they were popular - my ...
Suki was here
Spain
Cook it like Jamie.....
Spain
Bigfoot
Ben and Jerry's
Oxford weekend

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Croatia 2009

Thursday, April 02, 2009
This is a good opportunity to model my sad haircut by a hairdresser who is, allegedly, really good and does model shows. Me saying 'I would like to let my fringe grow' resulted in her cutting 2cm off them and cutting them in such a manner that it is impossible to do anything with them. Nick, I will never cheat on you again :(





Kiki and Ben in Samobor




Vlax and Karla



There is a pigeon drinking from that statue's arm, but it is not that visible. I wanted to post pictures of my town that I find interesting. ben took lots of tourisy stuff.... Go pigeon....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home