Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Random photos - the sequel
Random photos
My talented brother
My best friend Drago, his girlfriend and I having ...
Blue glasses
Karla
He ran away with the circus....
Me aged 3

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Back by a popular demand by the public and pony himself...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Martina and Igor the pony

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martina

I have been away on a short (no reference to my height) break and return to see my smiling face back on your website.

I knew something was up when my agent (called the driver) told me that he had been receiving lots of phone calls about work….

I am so overloaded now with offers that I can finally put that deposit down for that detached shed with its own swimming pool (what the f*** am I going to use that for, but hey, its status!)

So thank you and thank you for not putting up the naturist one of me sunning myself on the beach.

Igor

3:15 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Dear Igor

That is quite OK, I would never betray your trust by posting that picture of us naked.
I can hardly wait till you get your pad, then there will be nothing stopping us from moving in and frolicking in the pool, as we so like to do.

I am glad to see that your work is going well.

Yours brutally
M.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martina

Am slightly concerned that you can't wait for us to frolick in the pool - bearing in mind the last time that happened - when you burst my inflatable ring and I almost drowned...

I think I might drain the pool -

But have contacted the builders and the swing will be installed....

Ix

3:25 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Yes Igor, you are right, swing is much better, we can have more adult fun on it should we wish to do so and you know me...

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martina,

Building update:

The swing has been installed

The pool has been drained

The shed has freshly laid hay

All there is to do is .....

rogI

4:41 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Oh, Igor....I think we have a problem...you know that I am alergic to hay...

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home