Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
Random photos
My talented brother
My best friend Drago, his girlfriend and I having ...
Blue glasses
Karla
He ran away with the circus....
Me aged 3

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Random photos - the sequel

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A pretty picture of me taken in my dad`s bathroom that looks very Eastern block...I don`t think it was a deliberate decorative decision, just the fact that it came with a flat and my dad would rather be nailed to the cross then fork out the money for cosmetic reasons.




My friend Goran and I




This is my dad and I in this really cute cake shop that is based on Hansel and Gretel fairytale.




This is the my favourite street in Zagreb, somewhat quaint and leading to the top of the town, which is awesome. My father, my step mum and me.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are watching your page with great interest and note that the picture of the shetland pony has now been removed for some reason. What has the pony done to be treated in this manner?

A campaign has now begun for the restoration of the pony picture.

on behalf of:
CRiSPS

5:55 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Dear shetland pony society, it was pointed to me that the picture was offending certain individulals, no doubt because pony was treated as an object to enhance the seasonal photograph. It was also pointed out to me, by someone that I hold dear, that I do not look my best in that photograph.
I shall, of course, review this complaint and may I suggest that you enjoy the monkey photo instead in the meantime.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martina,

We at CRiSPS have spoken to the Pony in question and he has given us this statement.

“Hvala vam za mišljenje o mene. Ja sam uzimajući pret i pp od PAY za jedan dan funkcionirati taj JA obaviti u Hrvatskoj. Pret i pp od PAY vrlo kvalitetno , zapravo. JA isto tako imati izvrsnog zdravlja prednost – uključujući zubni. I moj smještaj je pret i pp od PAY previše

JA isto tako misliti taj fotografija je neki dana najbolji ikada uzeti i bi bilo na taj način zahvalan ukoliko mogao ponovno postavljanje Internet za mene.

Mnogobrojan hvala

Igor Poni”

Firstly, what does it say?

We have also spoken to the unions in Croatian that Igor is represented by, Ponies In Employment and Conditions of Health in the Pony Service, and they have both assured us that Igor the Pony is happy working in Croatia, enjoys meeting people and would rather be out in the town than out in a field mixing with his own kind. In fact, both PIE and CHiPS would encourage you to show the picture of Igor to illustrate how well the animals are looked after and treated.

We hope that, in light of this new information, you reconsider.

On behalf of:

CRiSPS

10:51 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Dear disillusioned Igor.

Of course, we have not spoken much when that photograph was taken due to the children waiting to abuse you but I see now that although you are a friendly fellow that likes to keep busy and is fairly optimistic, you are of no sound mind to make such decisions about yourself and the CRiPS should take that into a consideration.
You have obviously not been educated even to the basic level and should therfore, not be abused in such a way when it is clearly obvious from your statement that you would not be able to seriously consider anything written in a work contract.
The dental you mention does not usually mean you get a carrot now and again in a hope that it will scrape tartar deposits off your teeth.
It fills me with much sadness to see the unfortunate abused in this manner.
Just because you are illiterate, it does not mean you have no rights.
I shall burn that photograph at once, whilst of course, treasuring it in my memory always as a reminder of the cruel treatment of mentally handicaped ponies.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Martina


Firstly, I am sorry that you have got such a misinterpretation of me and my situation, but I too remember and treasure the day when I met you, and also remember the words that you spoke to me; ahh bless, I’ve not seen such a fine pony before, I’d love to have my picture taken with you to keep as a memory. It’s just a shame I am not as young as those children as I would love to have ridden you and for you to give me as much joy as those children obviously are getting from you.

Words that I held dear.

I am also pleased that you have taken the trouble to answer my statement and pleased that you are communicating to me - a mere pony.

I am intrigued, however, by the conclusions that you draw: that I am a mentally handicapped pony; that I am illiterate; and that I cannot seriously take anything written in a work contract.

I would ask you how many other ponies you know and, in particular, how many you are in communication with? Ergo, I am highly educated and illiterate.

I understand, from a Croatian Horse I know here, that my Croatian was incomprehensible – in fact quite appalling. However, I am a foreigner in Croatia and feel my effort to woo you by writing in your mother tongue should be appreciated rather than mocked in such a heartless manner. Also, I think you are under an illusion that, as a pony, I should speak such a complex language as Croatian fluently.

Finally my work colleague – and driver – is considering taking legal action for the blatant slander of him in your post about my mis-treatment.

It would, in fact, make my life much better if the picture was re-instated as people would then flock to see me and, as every good advertising exec knows, using a beautiful lady in such promotional material always draws the crowds.

Yours

Igor

3:12 PM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

I am sorry to have offended you Igor, but I asumed that you were, in fact Croatian, if for nothing but the fact that you have a name that is common in Croatia.
I do accept that perhaps you have changed it by deed poll to integrate better within the society, although your efforts to speak Craotian clearly give you away.
I have no time to go deeper into this apology but I know a good pony whisperer that could help you with identity crisis that you clearly exhibit. He is known as Althusser of the pony world and offers insights on interpellation.
His name is Seymour InPants. You would most probably find him in the phone book.
I wish you all the best and will think about the photo once again.
Your sincerely
Martina

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martina, Dear

Old louis could try to interupt me, but I have no problems with my identity. I am not a mad cow who thinks he is a rhino, I am a sane pony who thinks he is a pony! But I will look out Seymour - he may be able to offer insights into priming, which could be useful.


Igor

6:02 AM  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

Yes, I hear he himself has been primed by nice young filly and could, therfore be of much help.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have and I think, Igor, you'd like to be grazing in my field - back off rug features.

Seymour

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home