Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry Previous Posts
My talented brother
My best friend Drago, his girlfriend and I having ...
Blue glasses
Karla
He ran away with the circus....
Me aged 3

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
11.2008
12.2008
01.2009
04.2009
05.2009
07.2009
08.2009
07.2010


 

My Pictures

Random photos

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Vlatka, my best friend in the whole world and the mother of my godchild, Karla.
Although I will forever be grateful to her for her firstborn, I want it to be known that I had stiff competition along the way.



This photo is particularly traumatic for me. I bought Karla a packet of fish creatures I thought would amuse her to no end but she was slightly scared of them and the family dog took a particular interest in the pike, which by the way was the only fish in the pack that had a squeeking thingie implanted in it, and he went mental for it until he ripped it apart.



Petra in her element before I was submitted to excruciating torture and almost lost a molar


Zeljka, Petra and Ivanka


Petra and I in our local. It looks like we are drunk but I think we are just on Nescaffee here.


Sanja and I one night on Zrinjevac after we saw Bad Santa and decided to take a picture of ourselves to celebrate the moment forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to comment this stiff competition for a baby! I have heard that Vlatka has promised her firstborn to be your Godchild long time ago!!! What kind of stiff competition is that?

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home